1. Depth of a hat
Measure like this: start at the forehead above the eyebrows, move straight over the head to the beginning of the neck (from one edge of the hat to the other). The measuring tape must be tight against the head!Dimensions of our hats:
- Size 36-40cm (approx. 0-3mos.): depth 26cm
- Size 40-44cm (approx. 3-6mos.): depth 29cm
- Size 44-48cm (approx. 6-12mos.): depth 32cm
- Size 48-52cm (approx.1-5yrs): depth 35cm
NB! We can change the depth of custom-made hats if necessary! Most often we see that children with the fast growth of the head circumference have a depth of the hat lower than usual. That means that 4 months old baby who has already head circumference 46cm has not the depth 32cm as our hats sized 44-48cm have, but instead significantly less than that!
In case of a special order, we can be contacted under page "Ordering" or by filling in the form at the bottom of the page!
2. Head circumference
Measure like this: start from the forehead and bring the measuring tape over the ears from the nape of the neck back to the forehead. The measuring tape must be moderately strong around the head, not loose!Our sizes:
- 36-40cm (approx. 0-3 mos.)
- 40-44cm (approx. 3-6mos.)
- 44-48cm (approx. 6-12mos.)
- 48-52cm (approx.1-5yrs)